- Next week the 1st ICABB takes place in Venice (a report will follow)
- IEEE IROS is coming right after (will be broadcasted here)
- Prepare your best to submit to IPCAI (by mid December)
- CARS accepts submissions till mid Jan.
- IROS2011 will follow (mid Febr)
- followed by EMBEC in Budapest
- then MICCAI01 to be held in Toronto
- EMBC is usually open till mid April
- and the annual SMIT closes the queue.
- TeleFLEX Robotics for Flexible Endoscopic Surgery.
Anyone attending this lecture: Robotics in Surgery State of the Art? Let me know!
Image credit: Workshop of the "Methodical Robotics" at IEEE BioRob2010